12 Times: Personal Project 4/12 {Patricia Rossi Photography}

Welcome to another installment of my personal monthly project. This month I’m happy to feature the newest reader in the house! We are both so proud and very enthusiastic about reading together, taking turns and discovering new words. Along with the reading comes the writing and lots and lots of cards and messages through the house.

It seems like yesterday when she was still a baby, babbling  new sounds and trying to say her first few words.  I love her……

To see more, keep going on the circle and check what Kathy Guzman from Roses & Rattles Photography has prepared for us this month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  1. Twelve in 2012 | Together » Suzanne O'Brien Studio

April 18th, 2012 at 12:57 am

[…] sure to head over to my talented friend at Patricia Rossi Photography to see how she is sharing together this […]

2. Katiusca Guzman

April 18th, 2012 at 9:13 am

How sweet! Reading is such a big step! I’m sure she is very excited!

3. staci

April 18th, 2012 at 11:41 am

Love these photos! I should document Owen reading as he started this year also…but we always read at night. :/ But I did see the famous MUDGE stories…..those are good ones! 🙂

4. Suzanne O'Brien

April 18th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

So beautiful, love how light-filled these pictures are and of course the subjects (books and Luna) are perfect!

5. Gail Pomare

April 18th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Way to go Miss Luna!!!! so proud of you 🙂

6. Heather

April 20th, 2012 at 8:09 am

Yay for readers! Adore the image of her peeking over the book and the black & white image of her holding the book up. So sweet!

7. van bueno

April 20th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Aw, that one peeking over the book is SO Luna. I can’t wait to have her read me some stories. So cute.

8. Liliane Pereira

June 1st, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Patty you are so lucky to have the best model ever! And she is exclusively yours! Luna’s pictures are always so cute! As guess she has a wonderful relationship with the camera, as well as with the photographer!