Palo Alto Family Photographer / 19 months old pretty blue eyes

I love to meet new clients just to find out how many wonderful people you can find out there. This cute little girl was so fun to photograph. ¬†Couldn’t wait to share….

I was driving around Menlo Park the other day, and found this wonderful location for my shoots. The perfect spot for who enjoys the green outdoors, the golden dried trees and a pretty little pond, all in one location. Love it! And love my clients too….

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Gail - September 21, 2010 - 4:20 am

LOVE this spot!!! I wish we had lovely golden places around here… these are gorgeous!

Christi - September 21, 2010 - 7:25 am

Lovely Patricia! That owl hat is so cute!

Renee Simon-Rebecca's mother and Emily's grandmother - September 21, 2010 - 8:05 am

Your pictures of my loved ones took my breath away!!!! Rebecca is my oldest daughter and little Emily is my precious granddaughter. The beauty of the way you photograph brought me to tears I was so touched.

I really miss them all so much. I live in Florida. I only wish I was there to hug them all. Thank you for bringing out the beauty in my precious family. Keep up the excellent work.

Best Regards,
Renee Simon

Lullu Little - September 21, 2010 - 9:40 pm

@ Grandma Renee – It’s very rewarding to know that besides making pretty images, I’m also touching hearts with timeless images that make life a little more special when we can’t be close to our loved ones. I’m glad to know your tears were happy ones! Thank you for the wonderful comment.

Jules - September 22, 2010 - 4:16 pm

these are beautiful! I especially love that last one! you have such gorgeous colors!

Sylvie - September 27, 2010 - 5:21 pm

Aunt Hooey–Thank you for these magnificent photos of beautiful Emily and her beautiful Mommy and Daddy. You captured her sugar sweet smile and unique “cuteness” perfectly! We miss them so much so thanks for bringing them “up close and personal”!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

Comments links could be nofollow free.